PHOTO CREDIT: Bing.com/images
1. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
2. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
3. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
4. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
5. There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.
6. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
7. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
8. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
~ Robert H. Schuller
9. I learned that we can do anything, but we can’t do everything… at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities, not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.
10. Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.
11. A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
~George S. Patton
12. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
~Charles R. Swindoll
13. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
14. I can, therefore I am.
15. Leap and the net will appear.
16. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
~Simone de Beauvoir
17. If you can dream it, you can do it.
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
19. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
20. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.